A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Tennis Ace is a visual novel following in the more traditional Japanese VN mold, with a lengthier prologue, a higher focus on characterization and anime-esque art.
In the game, you follow the life of an 18-year old boy who aspire to become a professional tennis player at the end of his senior year in high school.
The game has three dateable characters, all of them being part of the protagonist's inner circle of friends.
Updates will be posted here 14 days after they have been posted on Patreon, with updates coming out monthly.
If you like the art in my project, consider checking out my artist's DeviantArt here!
And if you'd like to support me on Patreon, you can find my project's page right here!
If you would like to contact me to ask me a question or anything like that, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. And if you have an error or typo to report, click here to contribute to the typo log!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 0.57 - Public Release50 days ago
- Testing Devlog Notifications66 days ago
- Itch.io Failing to Deliver Notifactions?66 days ago
- Version 0.56 - Public Release67 days ago
- Version 0.55 - Public ReleaseMay 02, 2022
- Version 0.54 - Public ReleaseApr 21, 2022
- Version 0.53 - Public ReleaseNov 06, 2021
- Version 0.51 - Public ReleaseAug 19, 2021